Monday, April 27, 2009

Lots of "Firsts"

Trinity has mastered the art of crawling and pulling up on anything she can get her little hands on. I am sure that she will be walking/running in no time! I have been told that she has a strong will just like the older two. It is no wonder; she must have one to exist around here! She popped out four teeth several weeks ago and the top four are all at the surface now. Speaking of teeth; Justin lost his first two bottom teeth last month too.

Trinity will be celebrating a first birthday within the next three weeks and Ali will celebrate her third birthday the following month. I look at each of them each day and try my best to hold on to every memory; I am amazed at how fast they are all growing and wish that I could record every moment.


















No comments: